About to trade in my hemi for a srt-10 a few questions

Well I made the jump from HEMI to Viper. I rocked a 05 Dodge Ram Daytona 4x4 like it was rocket-ship, but it lacked the WOW factor of a Viper Truck. I bought an 06 Night Runner. Love the exterior but I think the 05's have better interior. Dropping a 06 QC seems to have vibe issues. 04/05 Guys really don't have the drop issue. I can only speak for QC's! She drinks a bit more than the HEMI, but man it is a hell of a lot more fun rockin a Viper Truck! I'd say get an 05 or 06, but I am biased towards the 06's! Good Luck!

BlackMamba50 said:
Well I made the jump from HEMI to Viper. I rocked a 05 Dodge Ram Daytona 4x4 like it was rocket-ship, but it lacked the WOW factor of a Viper Truck. I bought an 06 Night Runner. Love the exterior but I think the 05's have better interior. Dropping a 06 QC seems to have vibe issues. 04/05 Guys really don't have the drop issue. I can only speak for QC's! She drinks a bit more than the HEMI, but man it is a hell of a lot more fun rockin a Viper Truck! I'd say get an 05 or 06, but I am biased towards the 06's! Good Luck!

..I have an 06 Night Runner too but in the RC....I agree that Dodge screwed up on the 06 interiors going to a lighter color....bad azz vehicles require black interiors......that is why my 06 has an 05 interior in it..;) .............any of the 3 yrs would be good but my main reason for the 06 was it was the last yr of production and the least # produced....

yea im still unsure what year to get. I will be dropping the truck and doing mods to it. i agree after doing the 06 swap i miss my 04 front end. i like the 06 lights when they are done up with the ACC halos and eyebrows but im still in the air....as far as the 06 i hate the interior but love the new radio set up. makes it feel more bad ass inside but i do agree black interior is for bad ass trucks......so as of now im leaning towards 04-05. in my area there are not many qc's and i cant drive stick due to medical issues. this site is great i have been going through the archives of the forum reading up on what im about to get into.

Hemiroid04 said:
yea im still unsure what year to get. I will be dropping the truck and doing mods to it. i agree after doing the 06 swap i miss my 04 front end. i like the 06 lights when they are done up with the ACC halos and eyebrows but im still in the air....as far as the 06 i hate the interior but love the new radio set up. makes it feel more bad ass inside but i do agree black interior is for bad ass trucks......so as of now im leaning towards 04-05. in my area there are not many qc's and i cant drive stick due to medical issues. this site is great i have been going through the archives of the forum reading up on what im about to get into.

The 06 has more cupholders:marchmellow: , and If you get a QC, you can lift the seat and place the keg there:D

thewelshm

Welcome from the wild west...!! good luck on yur quest for SRT 10........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back