ABS Control Module 05142869AB

TitanZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for ABS Control Module for 2005 QC. Thanks!

I may have one, I know I have 2 in my parts stash but have to verify part numbers.

Thanks for responding, I hope you have one. I can't find one anywhere!:mad:

sorry man, I forgot to check the 2 I have. I'll see if I can pull them out and get the part numbers.

The 2 I have are different part numbers.

Thanks for checking guys. I can't believe they stopped making this part! Yeah the QC has a different part number than the RC's

Sorry we couldn't help. I'll keep my eyes open for a part out and if I see something I'll send you the info.

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to look yet. we are in the process of moving. I'll try and search this weekend.

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to look yet. we are in the process of moving. I'll try and search this weekend.

Thanks in advance for checking. I really appreciate all the help, I love the truck it is my daily driver and I want to keep it, but if the brakes won't work I don't know what I'll do.

It's the wrong part number, they are saying it won't work with a different part at the stealership. Thank you for posting though!

Bump, still in need if anyone has one. Thanks

Well since everyone else has tried I'll do so as well. I have two and will see what numbers. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back