AC issues

@Kiwi SRT10

So KIWI, how did the AC deal turn out? Hopefully it worked out okay!

returning your thread back to you! Lol
Anyway AC....what ...AC ....hmmmm....oh yes that's right. I am going to put the laptop on it and use my HP Tuners prog to see what I can see and adjust ...maybe VCM Suite. Possible, maybe.

Great! Inquiring minds are waiting to know :cool:

Anyway AC....what ...AC ....hmmmm....oh yes that's right. I am going to put the laptop on it and use my HP Tuners prog to see what I can see and adjust ...maybe VCM Suite. Possible, maybe.
Ah just lighten the truck and remove the complete A/C hahahaha ! Personal experience tells me it’s ok and solves the problem , even driving thru Death Valley in August :D you can always add a window unit on the hot days or a swamp cooler on the roof :eek:

Ah just lighten the truck and remove the complete A/C hahahaha ! Personal experience tells me it’s ok and solves the problem , even driving thru Death Valley in August :D you can always add a window unit on the hot days or a swamp cooler on the roof :eek:

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 08-44-57 Car_Cooler.png (WEBP Image 640 × 427 pixels).png

There was a site called the Filling Station has all sorts of old skool stuff i haven't looked at it lately but i would like one of those units for my 69 C-10 :cool:

yep still out there for any Chevy owners

https://www.fillingstation.com/about-us/

Everything on the AC has tested out fine, seems the PCM is at fault. Not sure why or whether it is crook connection in the PCM itself. But AC man is away for a week or so. I am going to have a look on the laptop through VCM Suite to see if I can see anything or not. Not doing anything today, just too tired. Tomorrow I am driving Ford Model T Railcar for the Pleasant Point Railway. The only one running in the world. Just had a guy from the UK came here just because we have this. He has seen the one in the UK it is a static display now and has also seen the one in the US which has fallen into disrepair. Here is our one.
.View attachment 65412
I think @Kiwi SRT10 is working at the station again! Is it train time down under?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back