Accusump questions

BLWNSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has an accusump which kit should I use and which install kit. I was on there site and didn't see a complete package, I might have glanced over it if they are listed.

Also how and where does it tie into the block. If there is any other things to know I appreciate it.

I ran one for a few years. They supply an adaptor that goes between the oil filter and block. It works as advertised though some here complained the control valve was faulty or less than ideal. Give them a call and they can put together what you want.

ya got a set of Stinker's engine oil cooler lines????

ya got a set of Stinker's engine oil cooler lines????

Yup, one of the very first mods I hate leaks.

The reason I was considering this is my truck sits for very long periods of time and I want something to prelube the system before startup.

Mine will sit for 1 -2 weeks also before a start. I pull the fuel pump relay before turning the key. Turn over the engine for 12-15 seconds, turn off key, plug in relay and start.

This can help you untill you decide on something.

Mine will sit for 1 -2 weeks also before a start. I pull the fuel pump relay before turning the key. Turn over the engine for 12-15 seconds, turn off key, plug in relay and start.

This can help you untill you decide on something.

My 06 doesn't have a fuel pump relay, the only thing close is the ECM fuse that will make it not start put disables all the gauges.

I have a masterlube kit installed on my GTS. The gauge did fail once, but its easy to use and works great. Not so sure about the price but heres the one I have.
Welcome to MasterLube.net

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back