acsessories site i found

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
these quy's have some pretty cool accessories for our trucks
RAMSRT10Grillesys_321.jpg
http://www.theviperstore.com/Viper_Upgrade_Products_Dodge_Ram_SRT10_truck_Page_3.htm

Nice, I have bought stuff from them before.Service sucks.They had this pic in there before with no order info.Now that they do I may look into it.Nice find.I put a lower billet grill on mine but sure would like it to match.Thanks

Rotflmao....have they actually ghetto rigged a upper grill section into the lower grill section??? :p

haha, like 500 bones for a plastic grille! lame.

It's not even a replacement grille.
From the pics it looks like it just sticks onto the existing grilles.

Grill inserts

Hey guys I am new to this site only about 2months now and I have been looking for some grill inserts. Do any of you have any for sell. All 7pcs maybe. I found some at airbagit.com for around 599.99. Also I am looking for some ideas of what performance mods to go with first. I have a black 05 RC. I will try to post some pics of the truck ASAP. Thanks for any help or ideas.:rock:

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    873.1 KB · Views: 29
Mike- GrillCraft or JMB Performance (VTCOA site vendor) offer great, custom fit grille pieces....at decent prices.

The site you mentioned didn't have any pictures of the $550 set, and the $170 lower grille had an incorrect picture.

When it comes to these trucks, I've learned to be VERY specific. Either the folks/vendors know them, or they're just guessing it's like all the other RAMs out there.

Brat said:
i would not order that stuff says that it made out of abs plastic.

Plastic!!! Is'nt that what the stock one's are???? Hey at least you would have a match!!:rock:

I will say,that I've got a friend with this set on his Ram,and they are a great looking product !!! I can't tell you what they are made of, (CRS,don't remember what he told me) but they match nicely !!!That site has some other stuff that I too have been considering !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back