Add another Lightning to your list

Status
Not open for further replies.
FATJACK said:
You guys must have one shitty Ford forum....

Yeah, they're all coming over here--and posting personals ads. What's up with that?

What's up man, don't mind some of these guys, the bitterness is due to a certain grudge race that will take place in another year to stage the bragging rights that the lightnings currently hold... :)

spyder1337 said:
What's up man, don't mind some of these guys, the bitterness is due to a certain grudge race that will take place in another year to stage the bragging rights that the lightnings currently hold... :)

You just ran against the wrong 10....;) :D

spyder1337 said:
Sorry partner, the only bragging rights you hold are between me and you.....

Psycho Mythic said:
Yup, cause Ernies truck waxed his ass a good 3 times (I have video) :D

Ernie and I raced a total of 4 times, two were in a heads up where he beat me straight up et and crossing the line, the next one he broke, then we raced in the time trials where his dial in time was 8.1 and mine was 7.6. Your video will show him getting to leave first and me running a faster time :0 Not to mention, Ernie wasn't the SRT10 running in the 7's I was baiting for anyway :) His truck however did have the fastest mph for the 10's from what I saw!

FATJACK said:
Sorry partner, the only bragging rights you hold are between me and you.....

Which is good considering you are by far one of the fastest SRT10's on this board and were the fastest in a sanctioned meet! I'm sure faster SRT10's do exist and as we all know i'm not even fast in the lightning world in terms of track times... There is more lightnings that run 8's in the quarter then there are 10's running 10's in the quarter :) Hopefully we will see some of your faster guys at the next event when we do a lightning vs srt10 race, which needs to be heads up to determine the "top dog" :)

spyder1337 said:
MMP when the weather get's a little cooler!
Is that Montgomery? How far would Steele, Al. be from you? best hooking track I have ever seen. 1/4 mile btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back