Add another one to the stable

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added a new ride today, had a solid 6 miles on her when we drove it off the lot.. Having a hard time keeping the twins below 5k rpm for the break in period.. She pulls real good even below at half throttle.. Shes my first twin turbo v8... :)... M Package baby lol....

Heads Up Display... it works sweeeet

Last edited:
Get that slow crap outta here man!

Just playin, I bet she's a beast. Can't wait to see some videos of it after break in period. What's the estimated numbers on that thing?

Get that slow crap outta here man!

Just playin, I bet she's a beast. Can't wait to see some videos of it after break in period. What's the estimated numbers on that thing?

400hp and 450tq
0-60 5.1

1/4 mile about 13.8

according to the posts I can find online,

with a tune it will run into the 12.8 but I wont be doing that any time soon.

I heard baby seats and toys in the back have a tendency to slow things down..;)

Still fast dont get me wrong, just expected higher numbers with a TT V8..maybe its just de-tuned for the average everyday driver? Im sure there is much more laying under that hood than 400 ponies. I bet an exhaust would sound insane on that machine, I guess that kinda goes without saying. Id be really hesitant to start messing around with that unless I had somebody that knew exactly what they were doing. Nevertheless, I could imagine with the amount of engineering that went into that machine, 400 hp probably feels like a lot more, and the power delivery is smooth and quick. I really like those, and the AMG's. I came really, really, close to trading in the 10 on an AMG. Just couldnt part with her yet.

Its highly de tuned, a tune and some small upgrades and it can be in the 600hp no problem.. But again not gonna happen gonna leave her stock.

But i do get 29mpg on the highway at 70mph.. 8 speed trans

My buddy has an X5M. It's a nice ride. LC is awesome.

Your BMW is nice but smackdown has a friend who has a nicer one so now yours isnt as nice. Sorry.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back