Advice, Help, Info needed

I think most ppl will say just get rid of the hemi emblem. The viper powered looks cool! Imo id keep.it

I'll get a better pic after i clean it. It did come with a K&N cold air kit, other than that appears to be bone stock. Did they come with magnaflow exhaust?

Attachments

• viper4.jpg
    viper4.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 38
I'd get a new badge to replace the ram symbol from JMB, and maybe keep the SRT badge.

Viper marking everywhere is tacky, but that's just my opinion.

I kind of like the Viper Powered badge, I've always wanted to do something on the tail gate to show Viper Power.

there's a small plastic cup in the shifter lever of the trans... these wear out and can make the shifter feel like rubber... check that, and the bolts while you're at it (you'll have to take them off anyways to replace the cup.)
also, have your trans flushed and replace the fluid with a good ATF (redline, or mobil, IMO)... NOT GEAR OIL!!!... bad or burned or worn out fluid can cause a "gooey" shifter feel, as well...

after all that and you're still not satisfied, get a new shifter (of all the ones i've driven, my preference is the JTSVP gen2) but there's plenty of used options out there...

i also think you should throw a Cummins badge on the front fender:D

there's a small plastic cup in the shifter lever of the trans... these wear out and can make the shifter feel like rubber... check that, and the bolts while you're at it (you'll have to take them off anyways to replace the cup.)
also, have your trans flushed and replace the fluid with a good ATF (redline, or mobil, IMO)... NOT GEAR OIL!!!... bad or burned or worn out fluid can cause a "gooey" shifter feel, as well...

after all that and you're still not satisfied, get a new shifter (of all the ones i've driven, my preference is the JTSVP gen2) but there's plenty of used options out there...

:itsme::itsme::itsme:i also think you should throw a Cummins badge on the front fender:D:itsme::itsme::itsme:

hell, might as well throw a power stroke or two on there:puke::puke::puke:

daggum, I'll just wrap "duramax" around the quarter panels too:dontknow:

Lmao no anger here. haha its all fun and games till someone mentions FORD.

if it was a FERD engine

its all 13 letter shit spreader engine

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back