Advice, Help, Info needed

mr.goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my truck on Saturday. I love the truck, but I am not very knowledgable on them. The left hand side of the tail gate is a large badge like the hood badge that says "Viper Power". The right side is the srt emblem and under it, there is a HEMI emblem. Are these correct? Also the the shifter is extremely sloppy. I was told on another forum that it is the bearing inside the tranny at bottom of the shifter, another says possible loose bolts? I will be checking all of this, this week. but i will take other advice as well.

Badging sounds incorrect. Post up a pic. Check the bolts on the shifter. If they are tight it maybe the bushing the shifter ball goes into.

please let me know so I can correct it

Attachments

• viper emblems.jpg
    viper emblems.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 146
thank you I will be getting rid of it. The car fax is like a road map from california to central tx

so far yes, it runs and drives great and car fas is clean. I do know the center "scoop" section has been removed and painted red at some point. slight chipping at edges are exposing red and the black paint isn't exact match, its close but not exact. everything else is in close to great shape.

I appreciate all the help. I want a truck that is as great as alot on here and I want it accurate.

please get rid of the HEMI ASAP, lol

like the Viper powered sticker though:rock::rock:

no shit? keep the viper power? I must say i was a little confused on the HEMI Logo

Its up to you man, if you like it keep it, if not, slap it on some kids honda civic so he feels special

thanks alot! I just want the truck to be respectable and not a fraud. I know the truck has some flaws but I am glad I was able to get it.

thanks alot! I just want the truck to be respectable and not a fraud. I know the truck has some flaws but I am glad I was able to get it.

Lol, I dont think you'll have any problems getting respect in that truck. There are some pretty jacked up looking 10's out there with 20 stickers and every chrome accent from Auto Zone…for me, less is more. ;)

^I agree! my 06 GTO has no emblems, I still don't disagree with that but looking back now that I'm older, I woulda done that one different 6 yrs ago aswell. LMAO

she is a QC, correct????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back