After market lug nuts?

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a decent set of aftermarket lug nuts that I can get in a color? I'm looking for black.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does anybody know of a decent set of aftermarket lug nuts that I can get in a color? I'm looking for black.

Brian, I'm sure that if you need a pair of black nuts, there are some available near you. Have you tried the local classified ads? :D

Haha. Im sure 8 can gey plenty of black nuts in tge city. But im looking for lug nuts.

Haha. Im sure I can gey plenty of black nuts in tge city. But im looking for BIG black nuts.

Oh, hmmm. That's a lot of information to share on the forum, but whatever. Did you PM VenomTruck and ask him where he buys them?

Shit, his message folder is full and wont accept any more messages.

Shit, his message folder is full and wont accept any more messages.

Better send him a text. Make sure you tell him specifically what you want to do with the black nuts so that he knows exactly what to recommend. (254)722-5697

Is that really his number? Or is that some prostitute or something rediculous like that?

Is that really his number? Or is that some prostitute or something rediculous like that?

It is a member here that can get you taken care of

have ya checked the Gorilla site???

they have come out with the proper nuts for us & if memory servers in black also

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back