After some Shackles and a little secret

05QCSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the shackles on yesterday.....viperpunk did most of it while I watched:D

Anyway here are some pics....not that you'd believe me anyway but I haven't washed the truck since 9/23! and yes I have driven it (several times):p

BEFORE:

Side1.jpg

Thedayitwaspickedup.jpg

AFTER:

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags1.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags2.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags3.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags4.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags5.jpg

BTW: It didn't drop that much just from the shackles alone......I also needed to add viperpunks $15 secret:D :rock:

looks good...and why wouldnt we believe when you washed it?...I havent washed my truck (other than the wheel wells and lower panels) since thanksgiving week....not this yr...in 2008.....doesnt get out in the rain so mostly just dusting....

TNVIPER said:
looks good...and why wouldnt we believe when you washed it?...I havent washed my truck (other than the wheel wells and lower panels) since thanksgiving week....not this yr...in 2008.....doesnt get out in the rain so mostly just dusting....

That was for guys like Dom and Brandon:D

05QCSRT10 said:
Got the shackles on yesterday.....viperpunk did most of it while I watched:D

Anyway here are some pics....not that you'd believe me anyway but I haven't washed the truck since 9/23! and yes I have driven it (several times):p

BEFORE:

Side1.jpg

Thedayitwaspickedup.jpg

AFTER:

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags1.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags2.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags3.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags4.jpg

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags5.jpg

BTW: It didn't drop that much just from the shackles alone......I also needed to add viperpunks $15 secret:D :rock:

And the $15 secret is??:dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
Knew you were bullshitting us!!!! And dont you know the car wash scratches the hell outta paint :argh:

I know, there are so many swirls in the paint its crazy! I've got the clay bar and wax sitting in the garage just gotta do it now:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back