AFTER T DAY SALE?

Ok is there an extension for people in Afghanistan? cause dam its like 8-10 hrs difference and i think i have mission that day!! I don't wanna miss out on this lol

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
save your money QC guys.........................................................

Need to give us a few HINTS:p

SRTAHOLIC said:
Ok is there an extension for people in Afghanistan? cause dam its like 8-10 hrs difference and i think i have mission that day!! I don't wanna miss out on this lol

Doesn't friday come a day earlier over there...Tony needs to post up the sale for that time zone:D HINT, HINT.....(If I'm wrong don't let tony know):top:

its from 12-6pm friday eastern time, and the military guys on deployment , times are waved:rock:

Ok.. Let me try this then :D --I am inured by USAA insurance (Military) and I have deployed myself in Florida for the last 12 years,,,( A personal record I might add) Does this count as waved times???:D

Damn you tough----Ok last try -----If I dress up like a soldier and go activly run around a field then do I qualify for the you will let us know now information....:D :p

there may only be one thing for friday , so far its for the QC fellas, and its ...................:D

WTF? :dontknow:

keeps ya interested dont it LOL

nah, I'll just go buy something else :aetsch:

there may only be one thing for friday , so far its for the QC fellas, and its ...................:D

"AND IT"S" is all I get for trying to pry it out of you ---Damn Thanks:p

Now I will have to enlist Troy to snatch those sheep again and hold them for RANSOM:D

I tried getting it out of him as well the other day. He didn't fall for it. :confused:

wesalbert said:
I tried getting it out of him as well the other day. He didn't fall for it. :confused:

He is getting tougher at his OLD AGE:D

Nah, just getting old and either can't hear us, or forgetting the questions we ask him. :D

Riff62 said:
Im gonna guess sheepskin seat covers..lol
:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back