AFTER T DAY SALE?

its from 12-6pm friday eastern time, and the military guys on deployment , times are waved

BOOYAH!!!! or HOOAH i guess lol i hate that word could be used inso many ways lol

SRTAHOLIC said:
its from 12-6pm friday eastern time, and the military guys on deployment , times are waved

no time limit sweet!!...was worried i wouldnt be able to get in on this

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
save your money QC guys.........................................................

I've been telling them that for years Tony, but they still buy qc 's bwahahaha

on the sale tomorrow, it will be posted on the forums and on the site, there will only be a couple items, it will be posted at 12 pm eastern and run till 6pm eastern.

one for the QC guys and one for every one, any previous orders or purchases do not apply for the sale.

the sale price applies to only the lower 48 for shipping, I will work with those on price for out of states

military personel that is on deployment or out in the field have till midnight to contact me on the sale , that gives them a good 12 hours for contact, and they must be in the military and on deployment.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
on the sale tomorrow, it will be posted on the forums and on the site, there will only be a couple items, it will be posted at 12 pm eastern and run till 6pm eastern.

one for the QC guys and one for every one, any previous orders or purchases do not apply for the sale.

the sale price applies to only the lower 48 for shipping, I will work with those on price for out of states

military personel that is on deployment or out in the field have till midnight to contact me on the sale , that gives them a good 12 hours for contact, and they must be in the military and on deployment.
I'm deployed to the can, now what is it? :D

sim333 said:
Cant wait to see what it is

yep :rock: :dontknow: :rock:

man, if we lived on the left coast we would know at 9 o'clock:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

what color neon?????:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

FATJACK said:
What color you want?? He has em all.:D :D

i like that whiteish/blueish ones:rock: :rock: :rock:

if done right, looks like your cruisin on a cloud:rock: :burnout: :elefant:

the sale will only be from 12pm eastern to 6pm eastern , anything before, anything after will not be part of the sale, it will be an easy deal , so no need for questions, shipping out of us wil have to be handled afterwards,
its straight forward, you pay , I ship, some will be only in stock, others will be open stock,
6 hours is plenty of time , so do not come to me at 7pm an ask for the sale price:D will not happen, period

now being a goob, jsut covering my bases, basses, beasis, shoot you know what I mean:p

oh, from noon till 6 p.m. eastern?

yessir I will post it on my site at 12 noon eastern which is 9am california time till 6pm eastern which is 3pm california time, you should be in the middle:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back