Air Bagged New Zealand SRT10

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea but thought I'd throw it out here for those interested. Obviously buying it is out of the question for most, just thought some may like the slammed look. :dontknow: For those grabbing the calculators or opening another browser to get currency converters, that's roughly $68,000 US he's asking for it. Customisation and supply and demand for these rare trucks makes buying them here expensive! Not sure what I'd ask for the Batram but it'd be somewhere around $90-100K US for the local market. :D But......I'm never selling it, I LOVE it. Anyhow, check out the link........

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Dodge/auction-262811746.htm

:burnout:

FerrariTruck said:
is it rhd as well?
Yes, see photo #2 in the auction. ;) It's not something most guys do for fun or when they're bored in NZ (move things to the right) lol. RHD is law in this country so all vehicles newer 20 years at time of import must be converted to RHD. Only way around it is by purchasing your vehicle in the country of origin and owning it for 90 days or more in said country, then you can bring it back and leave it LHD.

For many though, RHD makes life easier and is something we like. I prefer my Ram RHD. That is how I wanted it and that is what I got. LHD is just weird to me lol, as RHD would be for you. But, I have gotten used to LHD now over the years having owned several yank tanks and am used to it. I guess it's nice being ambidextrous? :dontknow: :laugh: In summary, any Ram, Ford pickup or US car will be RHD in NZ unless it's 1990 or older or the owner brought it over with them. :)

:burnout:

I remember this srt-10 truck:
Rolling on 26" and air-ride suppension.:driver:

0704tr_01_z+2002_dodge_ram+front_view.jpg

birelboy said:
I remember this srt-10 truck:
Rolling on 26" and air-ride suppension.:driver:

0704tr_01_z+2002_dodge_ram+front_view.jpg
Yep, I wonder if it is still for sale, had been for sale for at least a year. Actually at a hell of a price.

Black1 said:
"Yank Tanks".....

.... lmao :laugh: You crack me up, Carl. :D
LOL no offense by that term either but that is what they are known as (or another term) outside of the USA. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back