Airaid Premium Filter

ViperPoweredRam - That PO box worked out just fine. I sent it out USPS, so you should have it in the next day or so.
Thanks for the order and have a great weekend.

We have more Airaid Filters in Stock and Ready to ship for any Members interested.

Thanks,
David

just got done installing my airaid filter. don;t know when i will be able to drive the truck with it in though. might be awhile, thanks david for the great, and fast service

If anyone is worried about the price, David had the best price I found. Plus AWESOME shipping!!:rock: Glad he is here! Thanks David!!

Get Bit - PM Sent with prices.

We have a bunch of Airaid Filters In Stock and Ready to Ship.

Thanks,
David

PremierTruck said:
Airaid makes a great product. Airaid's Filter uses Deaper pleats and more layers than a standard K&N filter, which will result in better and cleaner airflow.

Airaid Stands behind their product 100% and offers a Lifetime Warranty.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David
Hey David, Don't forget the kit for cleaning, re-oil. You sell those to i hope?

J.R.

JRSVIPR - We have the Airaid Premium Filters and Cleaner kits in stock and ready to go. If you are in need of a cleaner kit, let me kow and we can get it out ASAP.

Thanks,
David

We have More Airaid Premium Filters in Stock and Ready to Ship.

850-351-LG.jpg

Please PM, Email, or Call for Your VTCOA Member Price.

Thanks,
David

Airaid Premium Filters use the finest materials available, making them the most efficient and durable filters on the market today. Contributing to the durability of Airaid Premium Filters are a hand poured urethane body that will not crack, shrink or curl like other manufacturers rubber or plastisol units. Airaid’s Premium Filter is a 100% washable and reusable cotton gauze filter made with Airaid’s SynthaFlow Technology. SynthaFlow Technology utilizes multiple layers of cotton gauze combined with Airaid’s SynthaFlow fiber layer, assuring the best filtration and cleanest air possible from any washable filter on the market.

850-351-LG.jpg

We have more Airaid Premium Filters and Cleaner Kit's In Stock and Ready to Ship.

Thanks,
David

Back