Airbag cover removal

ok sorry to say but I am not able to do a billet steering wheel emblem due to liabilities

if the air bag was to deploy , you would have a permanent viper engraved in your forhead , and well that would not be good for business:D

sorry guys this one I cannot do:eek:

BOOOOO!!!!

Wasn't there a post awhile back about someone doing this?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ok sorry to say but I am not able to do a billet steering wheel emblem due to liabilities

if the air bag was to deploy , you would have a permanent viper engraved in your forhead , and well that would not be good for business:D

that would be cool for the die hard viper fans :D

One of our vendor's makes a plastic very thin Viper head logo for the steering wheel (so you won't get hurt!).....I have a couple.

Quick

QuickSilver said:
One of our vendor's makes a plastic very thin Viper head logo for the steering wheel (so you won't get hurt!).....I have a couple.

Quick
Start talking!!! Who??? Where??

Steve with SLH in the vendor section made stickers.

Heck Tony ---Having it embedded in your forhead might even be cool --Add a disclaimer to the purchase...

tony can you sell me an emblem in that size in yellow i need it to put on my tool cart. thanks:D

QuickSilver said:
Steve Holden?............... "Texas Yellow Fever"

:D
CIMG0450.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back