Album section..

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With this new update, you know have a album section too. You can upload you images to your album and then {img}{/img} here rather then sending them to photobucket and other image hosters. I will be adding a random pictures mod that will show random pics from your album on the front forum page.

I have 20k pictures, how many can I upload

I think its 600. I will look and see.

Nope, they can be uploaded right from your computer.

Yes, I don't want any NWS stuff on your public album as the random image deal on the front of the forums will show it. I am also not sure if you can {img}{/img} the image in your private to show to all members in a post that are not on your friends list. The private album can be viewed by members that you have befriended, but not members you haven't.

Just add your truck pics and anything else truck related to your public album. :D

The random album photos on the front forum section are up. Looks like as of now, Jeff is the only one that has uploaded any pics to his public album. :D

Can't get to the main page any more

I think its 600. I will look and see.

Yea, just saw that each album can have 60 pics, I was going to put one of each truck thats on the Registry.....how may albums can one have:dontknow:

Got about 20 on there so far....:) Some have never been seen except by me;)

I abused my old truck....

Dirt Roads, 10 feet of snow, etc.......

With only being able to do it 3 at a time..... it's killing me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back