ALI has had it.

LOL my wife deleted my post..............

Talk to chad again and get him to listen to the message again................ they didnt drive it long enough, after a 5 min ride it barely made it back to the shop. no forward or reverse gears...... To the rest I'll just let it go, try not to call me a lyer anymore.

Jay,

Not sure that anyone is calling you a liar, but a hypochondriac to the automobile. It seems you should have gone thought the vehicle before you bought it. Not nit pick it now and post about things that were wrong with it.

The reason that certain people are non believing is because since you had the truck it seems to be falling apart. Or you seem to think it is falling apart. Yes this happens to vehicles. But to try to tarnish someone in a way with out coming out and saying it? But by just making little implications about the stuff that is wrong. That’s BS. I personally do not know you I only see what you post. And to be frank it sounds like a pile of sh*t.

You know you complain about the money that was spent on the truck. You bought a used truck. You bought a heavily modified used truck. You got a good deal on the truck (IMO) you didn’t pay a full retail price for it. Some little stuff may be wrong with it. I am sure that Eddie would take the truck back fix every little thing wrong with it and then turn around and sell it to you for 80,000. Flawless.

I apologize if this offends you or anyone else but this has hit a string with me that I seem not to be able let go. Eddie is a honest person and don’t think that in anyway shape or form that anything was wrong with the truck before you bought it. Hell he didn’t even race the truck in Macon because it was sold. He Dyno’d it. Played a little on the interstate. That says a lot for the man that loves to race.

Despite all the bickering back and forth....the transmission is gone. Pretty much all fault lies with Jasper, no one else. Jasper is voiding the warranty due to the fact the truck has a blower. The problem we have is Jasper knew the truck had the blower on it, this is a demo type transmission they admit would have some quirks to work out and they are not standing by their product. Plus the powers that be at Jasper are refusing to discuss the situation with us, for whatever reason we don't know(I have my suspicions). I have been driving the truck, not Jay and I drive like a grandma most of the time. For a brand new transmission to only have 500 miles on it before it goes out is bogus no matter how you look at it. All we want is to be able to drive and enjoy the truck.
Between everyone there has been a lot of miscommunication about what is going on. Despite what everyone says, Jay doesn't drive this truck hard at all. Hell, he's never home. I have driven the truck more than he has. Now he beats the hell out of my Maggie,but this truck is his baby. When he gets on the forum and posts possible problems, he wants advise and support...not for everyone to bash him because "he's talking shit about Eddie's truck". Jay comes on here to vent not call people out, unfortunately it has come to this. Yes he over reacts sometimes maybe he is a "vehicle hypochondriac", that is his one flaw. I think everyone has uncertainty at times. A liar he is not. As with most men, when he's egged on he says things he normally regrets. What I think is funny is that as a group of men that talk shit about how melodramatic women can be are more catty than most women I see.
WE KNEW UPFRONT the truck would need work. From the get go I started saving up to have the engine rebuilt. That will be done in August. We just hoped the truck would at least drive until the time came. We bought this truck site unseen from Eddie because of all the badass work he did to it and we are still grateful for what he has done. We love this truck, Jay is just dishartened about the fact he cant drive it the few days he’s home every few months. We are grateful we had the opportunity to buy this truck, considering I destroyed our previous SRT10.
Any of you would be upset if you bought a built anything that you couldn’t drive. That’s the bottom line.
Some of you need to grow thicker skin including my husband. Oh and if anyone buys a truck from another member and then has problems with it, don’t disclose who you bought the truck from because you will have written your own demise.
Thank you for your time and support we are done here.
Mrs BigIke

bigike said:
LOL my wife deleted my post..............

Talk to chad again and get him to listen to the message again................ they didnt drive it long enough, after a 5 min ride it barely made it back to the shop. no forward or reverse gears...... To the rest I'll just let it go, try not to call me a lyer anymore.
i talked to chad again, and he says he cut the message off early. anyway the warranty on the transmission is not cut off. he talked to the warranty department and they told him that a updated tranny will be put in the truck but if it comes in again the the tv cable setting changed like it was that the labor wouldnt be covered. the new one should be updated but i would suggest not messing with the Tv setting when the transmission shop sets it. matter of fact if i were you i would mark it with a paint marker at the shop before i left so there would be no doubt if you have future problems. also the gm solonoid conversion is 150.00 and a transgo shift kit is 69.00 it would be a good time to have them installed just a opinion. the transmission you have in that truck is a srt core. i dont know where you got it wasnt but the guts in that tranny are the same that come in our trucks from the factory. they had to hunt them down and buy a few to build these trannys. they still are in the process of trying to put one together with the shift lever, shift kit and solonoid conversion but they may drop some warranty time off of it, havent gotten the details on it yet.

Last edited:
All in all it sounds like its working out, and hopefully I get to see his truck on the street.

24/7 WOT said:
Despite all the bickering back and forth....the transmission is gone. Pretty much all fault lies with Jasper, no one else. Jasper is voiding the warranty due to the fact the truck has a blower. The problem we have is Jasper knew the truck had the blower on it, this is a demo type transmission they admit would have some quirks to work out and they are not standing by their product. Plus the powers that be at Jasper are refusing to discuss the situation with us, for whatever reason we don't know(I have my suspicions). I have been driving the truck, not Jay and I drive like a grandma most of the time. For a brand new transmission to only have 500 miles on it before it goes out is bogus no matter how you look at it. All we want is to be able to drive and enjoy the truck.
Between everyone there has been a lot of miscommunication about what is going on. Despite what everyone says, Jay doesn't drive this truck hard at all. Hell, he's never home. I have driven the truck more than he has. Now he beats the hell out of my Maggie,but this truck is his baby. When he gets on the forum and posts possible problems, he wants advise and support...not for everyone to bash him because "he's talking shit about Eddie's truck". Jay comes on here to vent not call people out, unfortunately it has come to this. Yes he over reacts sometimes maybe he is a "vehicle hypochondriac", that is his one flaw. I think everyone has uncertainty at times. A liar he is not. As with most men, when he's egged on he says things he normally regrets. What I think is funny is that as a group of men that talk shit about how melodramatic women can be are more catty than most women I see.
WE KNEW UPFRONT the truck would need work. From the get go I started saving up to have the engine rebuilt. That will be done in August. We just hoped the truck would at least drive until the time came. We bought this truck site unseen from Eddie because of all the badass work he did to it and we are still grateful for what he has done. We love this truck, Jay is just dishartened about the fact he cant drive it the few days he’s home every few months. We are grateful we had the opportunity to buy this truck, considering I destroyed our previous SRT10.
Any of you would be upset if you bought a built anything that you couldn’t drive. That’s the bottom line.
Some of you need to grow thicker skin including my husband. Oh and if anyone buys a truck from another member and then has problems with it, don’t disclose who you bought the truck from because you will have written your own demise.
Thank you for your time and support we are done here.
Mrs BigIke
I apologize, your post was in moderation because you were new. I wanted to make sure it was seen, very good voice of reason....

I am in a good position on this one because of a couple reasons...One, I know Eddie and the shots taken at or inferred are not justified. He is a very good man and for him to do anything close to this would be completely out of character, he is simply NOT that guy. The other is you have purchased a heavily modded performance vehicle, "buyer beware" has never been more evident in a case like this..The final reason is I am going to have to demand that the shots, inadvertent or not be stopped now. A public forum is not a place to slander a good man. Call it Moderators prerogative.

I hope you can resolve this issue with minimal stress and expense. I know for a fact that Eddie and his wonderful wife Dawn would be glad to do what they can "behind the scenes". Please pick up the phone or take it to PM, either way it stops now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The big question is can we still insult Fatjack though ,,,i mean rules are rules but DAMN:mad:

Ironhead said:
The big question is can we still insult Fatjack though ,,,i mean rules are rules but DAMN:mad:
Brother, You can beat on me all you want, if it feels good , do it!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back