Alignment Problems

Just my two cents but if your a goober like me you would do yourself a real big favor buy having or installing yourself a set of ecentric adjustable upper control arm hardware ,It will make alienment a peice of cake .I will post a pic of what i put on both my 10s . BRB with pic ;)

IMAG0266_zps56b2a167.jpg

I installed these myself and used a tape measure on my garage floor after I lowered both my 10s ,I then took them in at a Brake Check and I thought the guy was going to kiss me ,He said Dodge trucks are a pain in the butt to get straight after lowering because of the slot adjustments they come with from factory .:rock:

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I appreciate all of the input! I am down here in Erfenbach-Kaiserslautern Arne. Zip code 67659.

The truck is a 2005, but I ran into the availability problem with these knuckles. I ended up going through X2 builders to get one.

It's driveable, but driving me crazy. And considering I just had brand new tires mounted on it... I'd really like the peace of mind to know I'm not messing em up.

Let me check, what i can do.
We have certainly someone close to
you to help you out.

Give me a few hours, as it is 1:30 in the morning for the 2 of us :D

Take your time my friend, nothing pressing on my end. Fortunately, I had to buy a vw golf just to save money on gas, and for the winter weather.

Arne,

Found a place down here in K-Town. Seems to drive straight. I may need your help with exactly what it says...

Attachments

• December 2013 060.jpg
    December 2013 060.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 86
Hi,

Just checking the data. Trying to translate and explain it.
I may need a few minutes.

What i can tell you for sure is, that if this is the final print out, you still have an alignment problem....

Your caster is incorrect. Right side should be 5*15' to 6*15', yours is 4*53'
Your camber on both sides front is incorrect.

So we need to find someone that can really help you to adjust it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back