all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive owned both rides and can say i had one of the fastest stock and close to stock trucks running 12.7 bone stock on stock tires. now im back in a lightning and ready to run any of the 10's that sit like i do. not picking on anyone but if you got a chute, tubs or full carbon body i dont want any and ill tell you that straight up. but for the others out there im ready....

TEASER pic!!!!!!!!!

840205681_kNLxi-L.jpg

That doesn't look very stock......

The Ram SRT-10/Lightning rivalry has been raging since 2004....

As such, that thread rekindled a fire that's never quite been extinguished....

Thanks for throwing nitro methane fuel on thee most sophomoric topic of all time.

Lord Jesus Christ in heaven......

I may take a vacation until this dies down..... (yeah "hooray" I know :rolleyes:)

D

Hey, this kind of stuff is cool

TNVIPER said:
Yeah, that windshield is stock...
and it appears there is helium in the front (non stock) wheels:aetsch: :p :itsme:

moparracing said:
lightnings - ya can't polish a turd..... :D :D :D
does it even qualify to be a turd:dontknow: :dontknow: :toilet:

anytime you guys are ready.... call it what you will but youll be yelling it to the back of my truck....

a little more fuel to the fire.

Wifey said:
and it appears there is helium in the front (non stock) wheels:aetsch: :p :itsme:

no its photochopped..... there is a jack stand underneath the frame on both sides. i just cropped them out of the pic.:D

Ya but the only trucks on here that are modded to youre Ls extent are the HIGH HP ones that you dont want a part of..... For the most part.....:eek: :rolleyes:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Ya but the only trucks on here that are modded to youre Ls extent are the HIGH HP ones that you dont want a part of..... For the most part.....:eek: :rolleyes:

no by all means thats what im getting at. lets get those beast to the track and run. my truck has been 9.XX so i think i got most covered. now im putting a new motor in with a better stall setup and more compression bigger heads, and possibly a larger snail. runnning a single 76mm right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back