all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

its still a dam ford either way :aetsch: ur running 9's cuz u have thousand in that truck face it without FI furds are slugs

FATJACK said:
It is quick but it still is a Ford!!!

thanks

im not liberal to either i like both trucks just as equal. my position allows me to do mroe to the Lightning platform over the SRT10 platform. therefor it was a easy decision for me to go back to ford. im by no means calling anyones truck a turd just a friendly invite to the track and line it up against my shitbox.

Coley 1334 said:
its still a dam ford either way :aetsch: ur running 9's cuz u have thousand in that truck face it without FI furds are slugs

age old argument and SRT10's are nothing but fat pigs with a stump pulling V10 good for nothing more than a penis extension.....:D

FATJACK said:
Damn Blaine at one time you were one of us, oh well.

I know I know

im just having fun. its a long night at work tonight so i figured ill play a little.

dont everyone get there feeeling hurt its just friendly rivalry with me anyway some others may take it to heart. but im a laid back guy and its just time passing

Blaine@PSI said:
age old argument and SRT10's are nothing but fat pigs with a stump pulling V10 good for nothing more than a penis extension.....:D

coming from a L owner we get y u own one lol
:toilet: either way the L is all fiberglass/ POS ford parts and ppl have been track only racing em for years ... thats y they run the times they do

the 10 has only been around sine 04 as time goes on ppl will be track only racing em and whoopin ass jus like all the vipers do

Coley 1334 said:
[/B]

coming from a L owner we get y u own one lol
:toilet: either way the L is all fiberglass/ POS ford parts and ppl have been track only racing em for years ... thats y they run the times they do

the 10 has only been around sine 04 as time goes on ppl will be track only racing em and whoopin ass jus like all the vipers do

sorry to bust your bubble ther bubbleboy but the SRT10 was thought up in late 2000 just one year after the l making its debut. it took dodge a mere 3 yrs to make it happen and when they did it was a valiant casue but where dodge thought they would gain they lost for installing a 6speed T56 in a 5000+ lbs truck. and then an ever greater mess up of installing a uderrated 4speed auto in the quads... yes the viper motor is a strong contender with delicate pantys for a transmission. ford skimped on good rods or they would have had a bulletproof design. but string a stock block truck with 6lb of extra boost on it and the internals become externals and decide to exit the block in which they reside in.

also the bed is the only fiberglass on the L.

Blaine@PSI said:
well no shit i said that 4 post earlier. its a slow night at work.

Hanging around, bullshitting, talkin trucks, setting up races/g2gs... all good.

No need to try and stir shit up, then run back to your L buddies sayin "look what I did!" You must be real impressed with yourself, I know all of us are:rolleyes:

FATJACK said:
It is quick but it still is a Ford!!!

i love my ford :aetsch:

the srt10's are badass trucks too. i would love to have a lowered sincle cab in my garage next to my lightning. we own the top 2 fastest trucks ever produced. chill people.

a lightning/srt10 meet would be pretty sweet :rock:

let me know if any of you houston guys would want to make it happen.

damn i cant watch youtube at work if i could i wouldnt be here... so i have no idea what anyone is posting when its a video.

Blaine@PSI said:
come on dickhead..... no need to be that way. like ive said numerous times im a fan of both and have good reasons to go back to the L. my intentions were to get them over here and get something started and head to the track to finish it. im getting called out by a 1500hp TT viper car with a 6 speed that wants me to give up one and the move. hell no but its fun talking the shit.

and i was damn sure a memeber here long before.

Hey, I just call it how I see it, and you look like a douche to me:dontknow: I don't really care how long you've been a member.

LoveThisTruck said:
Hey, I just call it how I see it, and you look like a douche to me:dontknow: I don't really care how long you've been a member.

thats fine whatever..

how about instead of racing your mouth you race your truck. name the place within reason and we can set it up. strictly for braggin right no money or anything like that. somewhere in the middle of cali and texas.

betsvt said:
i love my ford :aetsch:

the srt10's are badass trucks too. i would love to have a lowered sincle cab in my garage next to my lightning. we own the top 2 fastest trucks ever produced. chill people.

a lightning/srt10 meet would be pretty sweet :rock:

let me know if any of you houston guys would want to make it happen.

That's the spirit. Give this guy a Cigar.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back