all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

505'sFastestViper. said:
is my sig to big?????

as big as your..........:confused: tires:p :D :D :rock: :rock:

now go get some L's Dom :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :elefant: :elefant:

I have raced multiple svt lightnin .....I B stock.....not 1 svt stock has ever cleaned my clock........street racing.......I like all American truckz.....can't tolerate importz

andrew heywood said:
I have raced multiple svt lightnin .....I B stock.....not 1 svt stock has ever cleaned my clock........street racing.......I like all American truckz.....can't tolerate importz

Sup bro!!!

BTW our trucks are less American than the Tundra.

In my opinion, they are much of a muchness performance wise when modded just depends who has what when they clash on the street or track. Stock, the 0-60mph, 1/4 mile and high speed times are all owned by the SRT10. There's always a faster vehicle out there regardless of brand. Both are fast and have good power for trucks so for me, just comes down to looks. I personally don't like the looks of the Lightnings, never have, never will. Looks like they ran out of ideas half way through, the rear doesn't flow at all with the front and if you didn't know trucks too well, it looks like every other daily driving pickup out there with the personality of a grape. The Viper engines, like our trucks, have heritage, class, style, looks to kill and power to match, can't beat it!!

FORD_LIGHTNING.JPG

04ford32207-1.jpg

Last edited:
Are Lightnings Full size trucks?
Or more the size of a S-10?

Blaine@PSI said:
damn i cant watch youtube at work if i could i wouldnt be here... so i have no idea what anyone is posting when its a video.

You are on this thread but would prefer to be on Youtube, while you are at work...I presume being paid to do some kind of work...

That says more about you than I would ever say in a public forum.

Moral Scold over.

Blaine you should come to their Panama City Beach meet, I think some are still feelings the beat down my 05 Ford Excursion laid on them last year at the track rental! Fortunately, i'm going to be rocking the L this year and I just hope the A game is brought by their fast guys!

This thread is win.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ComeInMens.jpg

There are a number of times that SRT 10 owners and Lightning owners have come together...and the result always seems to be a common love of performance trucks.

Once again, as in most issues, a focus on what we agree on is always the best way to enjoy life...and life is really good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back