Almost 20 Years!! Unbelievable

I've been known to grace a tiled floor now and then. haha

Doing well, D. Just living the Dad life (6yo boy and a 8yo girl). Life is full of ball games and cheerleading practice. lol
Nice!!! Daddy-o! That's the most important job you can have! Probably good to sideline the tile floor toilet hugging until they're in college

:cool::D:cool:

Time sure flies doesn't it!

my Dad, Bless his sweet soul, always said life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end you get, the faster it goes!

i notice that with my gas tank too!!

no I haven't converted to the green thing. I love the smell of gas. :D

The other day I was parked next to a battery pack with a cover that had a T on it. I would probably get that one if I ever have to convert

Saving the Queen for when I need a new vehicle and can't get what I want. If they haven't banned gas by then I'll be in luck!

These days the best theft control device you can have on your vehicle is

A manual transmission!! Most idiots can't even drive one :cool:

I used to laugh when I would get tires on my car and the young tech would have to come get an old guy to move the car into the bay!! Hill Arious

My vintage three on the tree really throws them for a loop!!!

Time to start up the post Ho thread again and the Wifey finger collection thread …. Jake still has you beat on posts but your getting close :)

Oh man you are right!! The finger thread is incredible! And the post ho thread carried over at least three sites I can think of LOL LOL

Get banned, move everything to new site. Repeat. Several times.

hahahaha those were the days my friends ....

And of course Djangos F word thread. Any Version works!

And of course Djangos F word thread. Any Version works!
I saw the F word thread opened some rust doors and memory banks in my PCM hahaha .
Wonder whatever happened to D ! He sold his truck and just vanished

Jeff made plaques for the trucks with Born dates and registry plaques ..
here are the registry plaques he made for Truck of the year for mine .. Maybe he can still do another run if people want them on a group buy
IMG_0570.jpeg

Jeff made plaques for the trucks with Born dates and registry plaques ..
here are the registry plaques he made for Truck of the year for mine .. Maybe he can still do another run if people want them on a group buy
View attachment 65125
I think I have those in her baby book!! It's been awhile since I've looked through my collection

That's so awesome!!
Any idea what happened to the GTG banners .. if I remember Brat had one years ago.

their was one for the first Panama GTG … the one Fast Jack came in first place racing and FatJack 2nd … can’t remember who placed 3rd .

I remember the banners! I signed one somewhere along the line when it was circulating. Can't remember how many there were or where they ended up?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back