Almost 20 Years!! Unbelievable

I remember the banners! I signed one somewhere along the line when it was circulating. Can't remember how many there were or where they ended up?
I signed one at Panama gtg and at Brats gtg

I wouldn’t mind just getting a remake of the originals I signed

Where were they supposed to end up anyways? I don't remember. And was there more than one - like regional? Or just one?

Where were they supposed to end up anyways? I don't remember. And was there more than one - like regional? Or just one?[/QUOTE
There was more than one .. the one I just looked at on here didn’t have my signature.. No idea how many or where they ended up

Well hell that's gonna make finding it or them a little more difficult!

This place is as dead as a morgue. Makes it difficult to get good info. Are there no more truck owners

or maybe they all got a life!! :eek:

that chinavirus changed a lot of things in this world

This place is as dead as a morgue. Makes it difficult to get good info. Are there no more truck owners

or maybe they all got a life!! :eek:

that chinavirus changed a lot of things in this world
People moved on from the trucks Im guessing and they went to others that don’t know there is the VTCOA forum .. I actually have mentioned over the last few years the forum to others ,, some with the 20 and others just in conversation Shaggy that will be $100.00 for advertising hahaha ! But will settle for access access of everything on the sight :D !
The virus Im sure didn’t help as even I slacked off on the entire internet ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back