ALMOST DONE

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girl just came out of paint....interior complete.....exterior complete.....motor back together.....going for ECU/ DYNO tune on Monday.....cannot wait to get this bitch back on the road....here is a preview

Last edited:
Now THAT'S a black truck...............black is beautiful.....yes, the exhaust is cool, bro...

SD

Jersey is not that far....if you don't mind telling me who did your exhaust I would like to get one just like that....

i've never sat down and done one.....I'll work on it over the weekend and get it up soon.

jrgnd said:
Jersey is not that far....if you don't mind telling me who did your exhaust I would like to get one just like that....
www.aidesign.com
Tuckahoe, NY 914-779-9000 ask for Don Whitmire

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
whats the vent on your fender?
we tried something a little different.....moved the air filter inside the fender and did the scoop you see in the pics....it looks awesome in person

Congrats on a job well done. That is how a Black SRT should look. Ur truck is awsome. I love what u have donw with the grille, the fender, the exhaust, the brake calipers, the wheels, the rear bumper, the whole 9 yards. Excellent job brotha.

Doneo, how much did the side exhaust run you? I might have that done on mine, it looks awesome.

doneo said:
we tried something a little different.....moved the air filter inside the fender and did the scoop you see in the pics....it looks awesome in person

It looks awesome in pics!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back