Almost spring...

04RAMSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking maybe a few more weeks and might be ready to pull the cover off the 10. Hoping we get a nice rain to wash off the road salt. Anyone have big plans for their rides this year?

I am planning full exhaust, headers back and a tune. Just need a good shop to do the work :rock:

It may be spring in a few week as to where covers can come off, for us northeast guys that's only half the battle, our roads are the worst I've ever seen them!

yeah up here roads are completely white with salt.. 10 isnt coming out till we get some decent rain to wash them clean. plus they keep hinting we might have some more snow coming ... here is hoping for some warmer weather really tired of these -'s lol

At the rate we are going up here in the snow belt my 10 won't be coming out of hibernation until july..............this winter sucks

I feel bad for you northern guys. I drove mine most of last weekend in the warm sunshine. It's icy here today but sunny and warm again saturday.

I'm so ready and tired of the damn snow. plans for mine this year are to finish color matching some items, rear cat delete and get the valve covers refinished.

our roads are the worst I've ever seen them!

Same here on LI. It aint phucking pretty thats for sure. Not to worry, they will have them all fixed up by August or September.

UIH,

Butch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back