AlpineStar riding jacket and helmets

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i sold my bike a while ago. no need for this stuff any more.

I have 2 Zeus Helmets. they are a dark grey/charcoal/dark silver:dontknow:

one is extra small only so it fit tight for me. tight=safe:D (mine)
the other is medium (other rider)

the XS ( mine) was used alot more and has very little wear and tear, but is still in VERY good condish.

the other is in like new condish becouse it was proly only worn a dozen times or so.

they were both kept in the box in felt bag when not in use. They are the high dollar ones that the whole face raises up. They are supposed be easier to pull off by paramedics so as not to disturb you neck in case of an accident. also they have clear lenses in.

I also have an AlpinStar riding jacket, its a Troy Lee Design. it is black and carbon. Matches the helmets. It has shoulder, elbow, forearm, and back pads that are stiched in. It also comes with a liner for those brisk mornings. with the liner in not much air gets to you even at 100+mph. when you take the liner out, the air passes right through the jacket so it can be worn even on hot days. The jacket is a Large.

The jacket has only been worn maybe 30 times and is also in like new condition. minus a couple splatered bugs on it, you would think it has never been worn.

It has NEVER been washed, pressed, or drycleaned.

helmets are $75 a piece+shipping

and the jacket is $125+shipping

Or $225 for all three

if anyone needs more pics just let me know.

Thanks for lookin

Attachments

• all  11-25-11 440.jpg
    all 11-25-11 440.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 158
  • all  11-25-11 438.jpg
    all 11-25-11 438.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 230
  • all  11-25-11 433.jpg
    all 11-25-11 433.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 154
  • all  11-25-11 436.jpg
    all 11-25-11 436.jpg
    693.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • all  11-25-11 430.jpg
    all 11-25-11 430.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 236
  • all  11-25-11 431.jpg
    all 11-25-11 431.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 216
yeah, what size are you. I forget what size it is but i think it is a large. when i wore it i was 170ish lbs. (and 6'). it wasnt "tight", but it was pretty snug. il be home tommarrow night and i will look at the tag, but im pretty sure it is a large.

any AlpineStar Large is the same, so if one fits they all will.

yeah, what size are you. I forget what size it is but i think it is a large. when i wore it i was 170ish lbs. (and 6'). it wasnt "tight", but it was pretty snug. il be home tommarrow night and i will look at the tag, but im pretty sure it is a large.

any AlpineStar Large is the same, so if one fits they all will.

Im 6'2" and 165 lbs, but i have crazy long arms lol

Im 6'2" and 165 lbs, but i have crazy long arms lol

yeah, my arms are long too. your height is the only concern, but i have a pretty big sternum aswell, among other things...............like my nose:D

a test fit with another AlpineStar is the only real way to tell. my guess is it will be a touch too small for ya. but if you find yourself fittin in a Large, let me know bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back