Alright guys!!!!

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok! Just recieved my wires with boots, demon coils and plugs.... Do I put them on now or should I wait until I buy the billet dampner, get the headers ceramic coated and my computer flashed to put them on! Shouldn't be too long before I get those. I'm just one of those guys that likes to do everything at the same time. Tony don't worry JTS will be the supplier!!!!

Put them on now. They're such a bitch to do. Whether you're doing it or someone is doing it for you, you dont want to overwelm them with other things. Let them do this first and then later on do the other stuff.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
your close to sanqueen, make a party of it, you need to meet the girls anyway LOLOL
We've met. Like I said earlier, old man, the next time I gotta remove my intake, you're coming down and doing it for me. :D

Yeah I know it's a pain taking off the intake but I have the patience and time fortunately! I can really feel the love between you two!!!!! Lol

Oh dont worry. We like spreadin' the love. :D Seriously though, if you need the long T-30 bit, let me know. It makes the intake removal a little easier. I'll let you borrow it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back