Alright - who the hell is RACKETMAN??

i think mister sickness is implying its me.. but i have no internet at home so no time for these games lo.. but dont worry i will get you all again sometime ... after they create highspeed interent in the sticks where i now live .. and they only have dial up to offer

Okay then - my guess is Patrick!!! :dontknow: -Red :burnout:

Or I could go on ................. :dancing:

I think it's stinker. Racketman only seems to appear when he is around... Although Mikey, he wasn't around when you disappeared either... Maybe you are fibbing, instead of stinker...

Will

Manic said:
I think it's stinker. Racketman only seems to appear when he is around... Although Mikey, he wasn't around when you disappeared either... Maybe you are fibbing, instead of stinker...

Will
Blow me......:D I said it was not me bonehead and that's the truth :D :p

I just had a crappy customer come in and try to piss on my corn flakes... Right after, I read your post and you made me laugh... Thanks Mikey, now phugh off ya biotch! :thefinger:

Who really cares.....

waiting......

waiting......

See, not a soul cares

can't believe I posted on this thread, now I got to wash my hands

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Who really cares.....

waiting......

waiting......

See, not a soul cares

I do - who the hell is RACKETMAN?????????:dontknow:

Mikey - you know :p

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Who really cares.....

waiting......

waiting......

See, not a soul cares

Wifey said:

Yeah, c'mon Mikey spill the beans LOL. I would tell, but it goes against everything I believe in hehehehehe. See my sig for explanation.

Still don't care

Ahhhh -who gives a ratzzzz azzzzz anyways -

Thread ended

Silverback said:
Okay Jack, tell us who the hell this is.:mad: ;)

Racket man says he lives in the land of hairy apes and makes tournament rackets that he sends all over the internet.

FSTJACK said:
Racket man says he lives in the land of hairy apes and makes tournament rackets that he sends all over the internet.
Thanks - Jack :D

Silver, you naughty ape :p

I got a secret and I am not telling.....neener neener neener :p :p :p Hahahahaha...Trust me you would never guess it in a million years...When I found out I was floored and I LMFAO :rock: I will give you a hint... It is nobody on the Staff meaning Bob, Jack, Patrick or myself...and it's not Stinker or silverback or anyone you would think of as capable of doing it :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

P.S. Denise please stop trying to get banned......It aint gonna happen :D

TheSickness said:
I got a secret and I am not telling.....neener neener neener :p :p :p Hahahahaha...Trust me you would never guess it in a million years...When I found out I was floored and I LMFAO :rock: I will give you a hint... It is nobody on the Staff meaning Bob, Jack, Patrick or myself...and it's not Stinker or silverback or anyone you would think of as capable of doing it :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

P.S. Denise please stop trying to get banned......It aint gonna happen :D

I'm Racketman...................There................Now, are ya satisfied......??

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back