Alright - who the hell is RACKETMAN??

Nowwhat said:
I am Sparticus......

sorry just hit me.......

Will the real Racketman please stand up....
That was the opening line of the thread ..... :p

RACKETMAN said:
How dare you compare me with Mr. Hennessy! You are a gutter mouth my friend!:mad:
He is not even equal to a pile of elephant poop!
They have big elephants in Africa?? :dontknow: :D

Racketman - I like gemstones, can you hook me up with some cool tanzanite or maybe some diamonds :D :p :dancing:

I told you guys that I'm RACKETMAN..... But since we don't even have Food Lion (Mid Atlantic and Southeast concern) in California, I could be very craftily diverting you all or this guys from back east somewhere.....

But, I stick by my story..........I'm Sparti....uh.....RACKETMAN... Besides, I thought Dave Breiner was RACKETMAN......???...That's what some were callin' him anyway.

SD

RACKETMAN said:
I really like you Mr. D:D

I know who you are, ya little turdburglar.......:D

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm suffering from MPD (multiple personality disorder)
And so am I......

SD

Stinker said:
ya'll fellas are wierd!:D
And ya'll aren't werd??????? :dontknow: :p :burnout:

RACKETMAN said:
LOL I like me too!;)
What about those African gemstones, you got a connection? :dontknow: I really like Tanzanite - :D ;)

Ever been to the base of Mount Kilamanjara ? :dontknow:

Is Sombia anywhere near Zambia?? - I like emeralds, too :p ;) :rock:

Maybe Sombia is somewhere between Zambia and Insomnia - east of Nigeria
heading for Madascar - ARGHHHHHH :dontknow: :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
My frickin eyes are bleeeeeeding :2in1: :eek:
Cooool - so where is Sombia???:dontknow:

Jerry is ROFLHFAO............ :p

Wifey said:
Cooool - so where is Sombia???:dontknow:

Jerry is ROFLHFAO............ :p
The only thread I can think of that rivals this mass of stupidity is The My Tuck thread from another site :dontknow: :D What a enormous drain of Bandwidth this thing turned out to be :2in1: LOLOLOLOL.........................................I like it !

TheSickness said:
The only thread I can think of that rivals this mass of stupidity is The My Tuck thread from another site :dontknow: :D What a enormous drain of Bandwidth this thing turned out to be :2in1: LOLOLOLOL.........................................I like it !
Kinda like all the posts I have ever done...You are soooooo right Mr. Moderator Sickness sir !!!!!! I apologize for being a Bonehead and I worship the ground you walk on.......TheSickness Rocks and is the best Moderator that ever did live.....I am so whiped :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :call:

Love forever, Wifey

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSickness said:
:D ............................:D Can you feel it Denise Bwahahahahahhahhhaaa
HAVE i EVER TOLD YOU i hATE you!!! :p

Wifey said:
Kinda like all the posts I have ever done...You are soooooo right Mr. Moderator Sickness sir !!!!!! I apologize for being a Bonehead and I worship the ground you walk on.......TheSickness Rocks and is the best Moderator that ever did live.....I am so whiped :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :call:

Love forever, Wifey
tHIS IS so eDiteD BY my MASTERWHORLORD - :rock:

bAWAHAHAHAHAHA - tHE pOWER OF tHE buTTON aGAIN!! :D :p :rock: lOL

I am so glad You worship the ground I walk on :D

Mr. Moderator Sickness, Sir - in your mind :D :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back