Alternative to DTS ?

That's not THAT old school guys! I did it to the old beat up jeep that was my first car. Worked like a charm... course it never went faster than 80mph.

Joe

Scrambler1 said:
That's not THAT old school guys! I did it to the old beat up jeep that was my first car. Worked like a charm... course it never went faster than 80mph.

Joe
joe i think they are talking about when you and me were still in diapers, thats old:D

Careful...this is getting pretty close to senior bashing...

Silverback said:
It's okay Roy, let the kids have their fun. After all, we did.:D
lol were not pickin on ya, well, yes we are but its all in fun..lol:D

No if you want senior bashing I'll start a poll about how many people remember not having a TV at all... of any type. That would really weed out the, ahem, "classics"

Joe

Scrambler1 said:
No if you want senior bashing I'll start a poll about how many people remember not having a TV at all... of any type. That would really weed out the, ahem, "classics"

Joe

I would be in that group.:eek:

Scrambler1 said:

Joe

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THERE WAS NO TV'S?!?!?!?!?!?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

has any one tried the Power Trax in the Viper truck?????
have it in my Dakota & it has done well.

There was TV when I was young, but it went off the air at 1:00 AM.

Bill.

Voodoo said:
THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THERE WAS NO TV'S?!?!?!?!?!?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There was a time, way back, when I was training in a Cessna 150 that when I got off the ground, that I would turn my radios off so no one would bother me!

How's that for old?

Prof said:
There was a time, way back, when I was training in a Cessna 150 that when I got off the ground, that I would turn my radios off so no one would bother me!

How's that for old?

Now you just turn off your hearing aids... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Begood said:
There was TV when I was young, but it went off the air at 1:00 AM.

Bill.
yep i remember kung fu theater right before the national anthem on saturday nights:D

Fritz Von Erich:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back