Aluminum viper logo shifter knob

Frosty05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I've seen these before, anyone have or know where I can get an aluminum shifter ball with the viper logo?

I got one years ago from JTSVP when I purchased their shifter... It's right up there next to my screen name..

03-10 Dodge Viper Mamba NEW! OEM Transmission Floor Shifter Knob Red SRT-10
This would be an awesome knob if you had a red truck I think. It's on ebay now.

As a matter of fact this seller has tons of used srt10 Ram parts. I have never bought from him but his inventory looks really good.

My pic is actually the top of a shift knob that I was using, before I switched to a pistol grip.

My pic is actually the top of a shift knob that I was using, before I switched to a pistol grip.

which pistol grip?? i was thinking about it but was considering a custom wood one to color match Zilla, Hurst says they don't make a short shifter handle anymore. i was told on here that it wouldn't look good or work properly so i kinda gave up on it for now. Still waiting for one of Tonys shifters if they ever get made…………

is it the shifter that shortens the throw on Tonys setup or is it the design of the handle??

Idle Hands Woodwork - Home

which pistol grip?? i was thinking about it but was considering a custom wood one to color match Zilla, Hurst says they don't make a short shifter handle anymore. i was told on here that it wouldn't look good or work properly so i kinda gave up on it for now. Still waiting for one of Tonys shifters if they ever get made…………

is it the shifter that shortens the throw on Tonys setup or is it the design of the handle??

Idle Hands Woodwork - Home

The shifter arm (the piece the shift knob screws on to) is adjustable for height on Tonys shifter. And the shifter mechanism makes the throws shorter

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back