American racing headers anyone

In trainman's you tube clip, go to his thread on page 1, and click on his you tube video, you will see my yellow fever on the lift and then his arh up against my old belangers, go arh !!!!

thats one of my fav vids:rock::rock::rock::D

are ya goin to do any shots of machinin the block for the wet liners???

Very cool build, can't wait to see the numbers.....

I want to let everyone know that Justin(JMB) saw the trouble I was having and with out even asking he was able to get a hold of them. They went out of there way to get me the measurements I need and are willing to semi do some custom work to them with no extra charge to make them work. Just wanted to update everyone thanks

I want to let everyone know that Justin(JMB) saw the trouble I was having and with out even asking he was able to get a hold of them. They went out of there way to get me the measurements I need and are willing to semi do some custom work to them with no extra charge to make them work. Just wanted to update everyone thanks

:rock::rock::rock:that is bad ass:rock::rock::rock:

That's great to hear. They were very good to me also.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back