American racing headers

Jays96GTS06SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to say two months and still have not got my headers. American racing headers has to be the shittiest customer service on the planet! Never ever would I recommend them. I'm sure they make a good product, but good grief!!! Had to vent very frustrated:(

Just want to say two months and still have not got my headers. American racing headers has to be the shittiest customer service on the planet! Never ever would I recommend them. I'm sure they make a good product, but good grief!!! Had to vent very frustrated:(

Yessir they lack service and I've had fitment issues too. Belanger all
The way! If you change your mind give me a shout boss.

I would get money back
Just don't use paper gaskets that come with any header not worth the trouble to do it again
My Belanger gaskets lasted 1 yr, just changed them yesterday

Attachments

• 20161007_121018.jpg
    20161007_121018.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for the responses. The only reason I wanted to do the ARH headers is that they are stainless. I never thought that two months later I would still be waiting for them. So I take it they usually give you paper gaskets with headers?

Thanks for the responses. The only reason I wanted to do the ARH headers is that they are stainless. I never thought that two months later I would still be waiting for them. So I take it they usually give you paper gaskets with headers?

Yes paper crap gaskets lol.

Yeah, the paper ones suck. Save yourself the headache and toss them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back