An alternative to eBay

If I was going to sell something, I would at least take a few minutes and clean it up.

iraqivet01 said:
If I was going to sell something, I would at least take a few minutes and clean it up.

You think the cops are going to clean it? Probably fingerprint dust.

OCBob said:
Wow, check out the prices on some of those scooters!

Right up your ally:D a couple of saddle bags and ya should be ready:rock: :p ;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Oh,:D A Red paint job too ;) ;) ;) :p

Wifey said:
Right up your ally:D a couple of saddle bags and ya should be ready:rock: :p ;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Oh,:D A Red paint job too ;) ;) ;) :p
There you go, then maybe I can get invited to some of these local parties and I won't have to go 1/2 way or all the way cross country heheheheh.

OCBob said:
There you go, then maybe I can get invited to some of these local parties and I won't have to go 1/2 way or all the way cross country heheheheh.

Ya know ya would have a great experience being with all those party animals:D :rock: :D :marchmellow:

This is a cool site. We rent 1 of our commercial buildings to them in City of Industry. They auction whatever the Police confiscate. Some of the stuff is junk and some is brand new. Grow lights, Digital Scale, hydropondic trays wonder where that came from:dontknow:

Stupid Army internet crap, blocks out all the good sites, ebay, myspace, youtube, all proxy servers I know of, and now this police auction site too:dontknow:

black pearl said:
This is a cool site. We rent 1 of our commercial buildings to them in City of Industry. They auction whatever the Police confiscate. Some of the stuff is junk and some is brand new. Grow lights, Digital Scale, hydropondic trays wonder where that came from:dontknow:
Seems to me it might not be the best place to buy grow equipment or scales from hehehehe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back