An unreal srt 10

If it was actually 4WD, it would be way cooler. :eek:

But, I'd be it would get SPANKED by just about every (even mildly) tuned Diesel out there.

That is the same truck that I've posted pics of in the past. It didn't have the paint then. I've met the guy.............I'll just leave it at that heheheh. All those pics were taken at the lake I used to live on, Canyon Lake. It's actually pretty cool in person, the work all looked top notch.

i could see it pulling another srt! now that would be badass but if it was me id jus buy a megacab with a cummins and be done with it

"DARE TO BE DIFFERENT",he did !!!Definitely a one of a kind vehicle !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Why????
I like the look and cleanliness of the chrome and suspension work. but which "engine mods" for 650hp no engine pics can see something cast color in the one pic maybe headers.

and the paint :puke:

At first it wasn't appealing. After looking through the pics it is pretty cool but why no pics of the engine? Either way I wouldn't turn it down as long as the tranny was swapped out it.

all the ca$h he spent on it and he mounted (shitty job) his wing to a non factory tonneau.....at least use a factory toneau/tri-post wing combo! that one looks like Ass!
Other than that...its ok ....i guess................but.............WHY?

Too each it's own....I wouldn't do that or buy it but i think it looks pretty damn good and really professionally done......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back