And the Journey Begins

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marne, and Jalen will be leaving tomorrow to join Mikey in Arizona. May they have a safe and uneventful trip so that the family is whole again.

God bless the Russell family and may they prosper in their new home.

Marne left at pm and is headed down to her parents house for the evening. They are supposed to leave early in the morning tomorrow :D They should be here Sunday at some point :rock: I cant wait :D :D :D :rock: Thank You John for everything :burnout:

Best of luck to you and yours Mikey....all the best brudda!!:rock:

Awesome Gal, Marne....so you Be Careful

Should be a very nice Thanksgiving...........Need the new address for a little house warming gift sickdickness :)

WAZZSUP said:
Should be a very nice Thanksgiving...........Need the new address for a little house warming gift sickdickness :)
I will send it to you via PM....Seems I have a fan in the Washington area that has tried to stab me in the back..So I will have Marne send it to you Tommy :D

MIKEY!!!!!.......Damn sorry I have been in Denver, Cheynne, and Sidney....and out of touch with this family...:(......may you and your family have all good luck that can be had...:):)....got some things working right now if it works out.......it's all good for my friends.

Love you guys!!!!!!

Walt

When i had it ,it infected my whole leg and i was better after 2 weeks ,i guess there is many type of cellulitis .I'm all with you ,i can feel with experience what your going true. Hope you get well soon .

TheSickness said:
Mon Ami how long does it take to get rid of this Bullshit on my foot man :mad:
So your legs are looking like Roktman's?

May God bless you all.....May his angels accompany, protect and secure you in their wings.............

SD

What "D" said, oh and may he cure that unsightly crap on your foot...Strangely enough, when I was an Instructor I had this young Marine right out of MCT that had somehow transferred it from his feet to his face...Moral of the story, keep picking your nose after your feet, guess where else your gonna get it!!!:D:D:D

Hope your family makes it safely, and I can't wait to meet 'em! Do you have any special requests for a house warming gift, i.e. something you guys need???

SO THANKSGIVEN DAY IS LOOKING GOOD
SAVE ME A PIECE OF TURKEY EESSEEEE

Silent D said:
May God bless you all.....May his angels accompany, protect and secure you in their wings.............

SD
Thanks for the prayer silent D.....I will pass that along to my woman and the kid :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
What "D" said, oh and may he cure that unsightly crap on your foot...Strangely enough, when I was an Instructor I had this young Marine right out of MCT that had somehow transferred it from his feet to his face...Moral of the story, keep picking your nose after your feet, guess where else your gonna get it!!!:D:D:D

Hope your family makes it safely, and I can't wait to meet 'em! Do you have any special requests for a house warming gift, i.e. something you guys need???
When you coming back to the AZ Kris :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back