Announcement......SLH Motorsports

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome Steve and SLH Motorsports as a Viper Truck Club of America, Truck of the Month Sponsor.

We are still working out the details on what Steve and SLH Motorsports will be providing to the Truck of the Month.

Thank You Steve

Oh, and for Larry, Steve is going to make this retro active to January 2009. So make sure Steve has your mailing address.

For all the 2008 and earlier Winners. I'm sure Steve will/can make you a 2006 or 2008 version, but you'll have to pay for it. Sorry, I can't give away what isn't mine.

Jeff

Good News!

SLH Motorsports will be supplying the Winner with a License plate showing they are the Monthly Winner of the Viper Truck Club of America TOTM. The example is in black, but the winner will be able to contact Steve and get the plate in a color of their choosing.

See my sig for an idea of the size. Also, you can get your custom plate done by just calling Steve

Again, Thank You Steve

Jeff

Attachments

• TOTMPlate-Steve.jpg
    TOTMPlate-Steve.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 36
Very Nice Steve!! - remember, when Larry got truck of the month, I got box of the month since my box is in his truck ;) :D :rock:

Here's the very first copy. Congratulations, TNVIPER!!! This is how they will all look (except for the name of course) and we will do them in any color you want.

Attachments

• DSCN2852.JPG
    DSCN2852.JPG
    394.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2853.JPG
    DSCN2853.JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 32
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here's the very first copy. Congratulations, TNVIPER!!! This is how they will all look (except for the name of course) and we will do them in any color you want.

WOW!!!!!

That Rocks Steve:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back