Another 6-Speed QC

That truck is awsome I'm starting to dig red more and more but after black comes siver in my books

That truck is awsome I'm starting to dig red more and more but after black comes siver in my books

I've had the same problem, I don't know why red has been growing on me lately. I am in the same order as you, black then silver.

That truck has been on eBay before.....but I love red....but I also like white....I wish they made ce qc's

Yeah I think this one is the one they just dropped a RC drivetrain in a QC. Hennessey's mods so it'll be for sale a couple more years. Lol

That truck has been on eBay before.....but I love red....but I also like white....I wish they made ce qc's

Agreed a CE quad cab would have been cool, I wish they would have made one too. When I think of it the VCA and CE are the only special editions that don't both come in a Quad and RC. I inderstand the VCA it was the first special edition but I wonder why the CE never had the Quad cab.

I have pics somewhere of a QC painted like a VCA and a QC painted like a CE

I have pics somewhere of a QC painted like a VCA and a QC painted like a CE

For some reason I thought you would lol. If you have the time and find them cold you please post them I think they would look pretty sweet. I've never seen a quad cab in either color. :dontknow:

Here's the one painted up like a VCA

Attachments

• QCVCA.jpg
    QCVCA.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 70
Thanks Jeff. That VCA blue is nice. If I had the cash I would buy a cheap quad cab and paint it VCA or CE. I'm a little torn on which color I like the best.

After having seen both.... The VCA is much better

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back