Another Casualty

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The economy strikes again:mad: I got laid off yesterday. I have known for a while that it could happen. It was not a big surprise to me. I feel real lucky to have had my job for as long as I did. They were paying me salary and I hadn't been to work for almost three months.

And to top that off I found out the same day I got laid off my back is screwed and will likely involve surgery to fix it. That was something I didn't expect.

Once I get the truck shined up for photos it will be up for sale. Bad thing is I need to get $28k for it. So it will probably go back to the bank.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
The economy strikes again:mad: I got laid off yesterday. I have known for a while that it could happen. It was not a big surprise to me. I feel real lucky to have had my job for as long as I did. They were paying me salary and I hadn't been to work for almost three months.

And to top that off I found out the same day I got laid off my back is screwed and will likely involve surgery to fix it. That was something I didn't expect.

Once I get the truck shined up for photos it will be up for sale. Bad thing is I need to get $28k for it. So it will probably go back to the bank.
Sorry to hear this bro.:(

Sorry to hear this, I hope something better comes up quick for you!

I feel your pain Chuck

hey man, we have good times and bad times...kepp your priorties straight and enjoy life

Good luck, sorry to hear it got you :(

I was without work for 2 years as most everyone knows. It is still so tight for us we just make it if NOTHING goes wrong.

A few months ago I contacted the bank who financed my truck and asked them to modify the loan. The balance was down so low that to borrow that amount would be around a $250-300 per mo. payment, yet we were paying over $700 per month :eek: They said no, our debt to income ratio was way to low and blah blah blah so it went month afte rmonth. I worked them pretty hard until I found the right person in loss mitigation that would listen to my logic and she finally got the modification done. New payment is $375.00 - MUCH BEtter :rock:

So, maybe you can do the same thing with your lender and keep your truck :dontknow: Persistence pays ;)

Chuck, your a good guy and I hope it turns around for you in no time.

Your a Mud logger right?

Theres got to be some work for you out there. They haven't quit drilling everywhere............yet

Good luck buddy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back