another dumbass cop tasers a 10 yr old kid on career day.. LOL PIGS

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Police use Taser on 10-year-old at school career day, lawsuit alleges | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

A lawsuit claims an Albuquerque, N.M., police officer stunned a 10-year-old boy with a Taser after he refused to wash the officer's car. Officer Christopher Webb was visiting the boy's elementary school for a career day on May 4 when the incident occurred, according to Courthouse News.
During the presentation, Webb apparently asked a group of students if they wanted to wash his patrol car, the lawsuit states. When the boy, identified as R.D. jokingly refused, Webb pointed the stun gun at him and said, "Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police."
Then R.D., who weighs about 100 pounds, was hit in the chest with two barbs and 50,000 volts of electricity, according to Courthouse News Service.
Webb told the Albuquerque Journal the Taser was accidentally discharged.
The boy blacked out.
The officer removed the barbs, which left marks that "looked like cigarette burns" on R.D.'s chest, the lawsuit alleges. The lawsuit claims Webb acted in a "reckless manner."
R.D., who now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, has "woken up in the middle of the night holding his chest, afraid he is never going to wake up again," Courthouse News Service quoted his lawyer as saying.
Webb was suspended for three days without pay, the Albuquerque Journal reports. He did not return calls from the newspaper seeking a comment.

Come on really guys, the kid is 10 years old. 15-16-17 yeah I could see it cause some kids that age are out of control. But 10 is a bit young to have that happen to you.

That was a great story i read it yest . I bet that cop had a oh shit moment

Just like the late and great Bernie Mac once said.." old enough to talk back old enough to get fucked up, ill kick a kids ASS!!'

I'm shocked at the "that kid deserved it" attitudes on this thread. :dontknow:

i wouldnt wash it either that kids dad should have got knee deep in that cops ass what a d!ck and they should give him a flashlight and a whistle only 4 the rest of his career

I'm with caveman here... sure the kid was bein a little shit head but damn would you like to tazed? The cop is a prick and should be stripped of his badge. I mean c'mon guys that's like a textbook case of abuse of power..

I'm with caveman here... sure the kid was bein a little shit head but damn would you like to tazed? The cop is a prick and should be stripped of his badge. I mean c'mon guys that's like a textbook case of abuse of power..

Agree.

if it was anyones kid on this forum the tune would be different for sure.

Im not sayn the kid shud have been tazerd...I just cant believe the way kids act today and im not that old...im also not sayn i wasnt a lil bastard either but at 10 years old i would have never talked back to a cop!...not because i was scared of them i had respect!!!

Im not sayn the kid shud have been tazerd...I just cant believe the way kids act today and im not that old...im also not sayn i wasnt a lil bastard either but at 10 years old i would have never talked back to a cop!...not because i was scared of them i had respect!!!

I can agree with that.

I still don't back talk cops. kids these days are out of control I will never argue you about that. some need some serious ass whippings.

The article never indicated that the kid talked back to the cop. The article stated that the officer asked the students if they wanted to wash his car and the kid said no. I have three very well behaved sons, all about that age. None of them would talk back to an adult. However, if you ask them a question, they are going to answer with their own opinions. If I tell them to wash the dishes, they do it. If I ask them, "who wants to wash the dishes"? They may very well answer with, "I don't".

There is a serious shortage of respect in the youth of today. Look at how their parents act in a lot of cases and you will know why. But you DON'T DISCHARGE A WEAPON AT A 10 YEAR OLD!

The article never indicated that the kid talked back to the cop. The article stated that the officer asked the students if they wanted to wash his car and the kid said no. I have three very well behaved sons, all about that age. None of them would talk back to an adult. However, if you ask them a question, they are going to answer with their own opinions. If I tell them to wash the dishes, they do it. If I ask them, "who wants to wash the dishes"? They may very well answer with, "I don't".

I do agree....fine line between joking and talking back tho...not saying in this case cause i was not there but in general....

There is a serious shortage of respect in the youth of today. Look at how their parents act in a lot of cases and you will know why. But you DON'T DISCHARGE A WEAPON AT A 10 YEAR OLD!

Yeah cop shud have been fired if the weapon went off or not!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back