another exhaust question (sorry)

zcoupe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what a reasonable price would be to have a local muffler shop weld in a magnaflow muffler in place of my stock muffler? I know some people are going to say just go to the shop and ask but I have learned from past experiences that when a young person with a nice vehicle gets a quote its usually not "reasonable".
I already have de-cats but I want a better sound. I know i will not be able to get it to sound like a v8 but i want it to sound a little meaner.Thanks

I took my truck in to have the entire Magnaflow kit installed and they did it for 120 bucks...and thats in Hawaii where everything costs more!:)

Just to weld in a magnaflow shouldnt run no more than $100 bucks, but that is jsut cuttin off the old muffler and welding in a new one, actually shouldnt be more than about $60

I brought in my magnaflow cat back and they changed out the stock system, cost was about $60.00, and that included welding all joints on the new system.

My JMB Mids, and Magnaflow cost me $0. It is not that bad to install yourself if you have a few tools, 30 pack of beer and a few friends (grease monkeys) that are willing to laugh and point. Get out your F word dictionary as some hangers are tough to get but thats what your friends are for.:D :D

I had a dual in/dual out magnaflow muffler welded in place of my stocker and it cost me $50.00

$50 sounds reasonable. how much for the Muffler?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back