Another f'n new guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's ur 10?:confused:

Missed the part of the agreement that said you have to own a 10.
rolleyes.gif

Vtcoa (viper truck club of America) pretty self explanatory...oh but wait you bought a Chevy truck for performance so I can see how easily mislead you may be

Vtcoa (viper truck club of America) pretty self explanatory...oh but wait you bought a Chevy truck for performance so I can see how easily mislead you may be

I think he see's the name of the site. But there are Cummins and Ford guys on the D-Max site, and Vise-Versa. I've also noticed a bunch of Ford Lightning guys on here, they misread also??? :marchmellow:

And he probably bought for the same reason as me. It's faster than 90% of the rice **** out there, can tow 16,000lbs easily without MPG going to ****. Can be easily modded for more speed without compromising said towing or the reliability. Plus they go for 1/2 million miles or more, 06's at 951K that I know of, and an 07 at 700k. Let's see a gasser do half that without a rebuild :D

Last edited:

Its a GMC. And the performace vehicle in my fleet is my 68 Camaro. And if you feel like you wanna try either one im game Babe...

Since when did the short bus start letting all the shirt chewers and droolers off at our stop? :dontknow: Ever since they saw Dom's Handicap parking sign their flocking in like seagulls:marchmellow:

Since when did the short bus start letting all the shirt chewers and droolers off at our stop? :dontknow: Ever since they saw Dom's Handicap parking sign their flocking in like seagulls:marchmellow:

Well shirts are tasty so don't judge :D

Its a GMC. And the performace vehicle in my fleet is my 68 Camaro. And if you feel like you wanna try either one im game Babe...

Ha better have some serious stuff done to that 7000lb tank I mean truck lol...and if that camaro is beautifull but they aren't great even with a ls2 it's still a boat...I kill the new ss everyday all day and they have 426hp

Ha better have some serious stuff done to that 7000lb tank I mean truck lol...and if that camaro is beautifull but they aren't great even with a ls2 it's still a boat...I kill the new ss everyday all day and they have 426hp

Careful what DMax you pick on. Some of these 7000lb boats are fast. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hbi6akfCeI]IdahoRob and Max'd Out 9.36 @149MPH - YouTube[/ame]

If only we could channel their energy for something usefull.... like the special olympics! with all the L guys and this fresh batch of tard's we could set up a ringer team:aetsch:and they might Actually win something besides a gold star<thats edible> after a furious game of duck duck goose... :reddy:

There's always a fast car somewhere hell I've seen a 8sec chevette....truth is I go to Bristol street fights to watch and run every time they it and 99% of diesels just make a lot of smoke and run and look like sh**...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back