Another "FNG" here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malbe72

Reaction score
Long Time Gawker, First Time Buyer

Just bought Sgt_bo's 2006 QC Night Runner. Having it shipped to my house. I cant drive it though cause Im currently deployed to the world largest sandbox. Deployment will be over in 42 days. It will be waiting in my driveway when I get home.

Mods for this truck are pretty much done. So Im just going to sit back, relax, hold on and press that pedal.

My other 3 rides are an 05 Chrysler 300C, 345HP and a '70 Camaro SS, original 396BB, 375HP, 4 speed. My wifey drives the 05 BMX X5 325HP.

My moto is no replacement for displacement! I guess I will forever continue it with my recent purchase.

Holla,

Malcolm

Welcome!!! Nice ride! I sold my QC to Troy. He's got it waiting on him when comes home from deployment as well. Thanks for your service to this country!!

Welcome aboard..

Welcome brother...As EMT/SRT said...I'm waiting to get back to the states and see my new truck as well!

welcome to the club!:rock: if any of you boys over there know Brent Clanton, give that boy shit for me! Thanks for your service and hope everyone makes it home safe.

What's with all these damn soldiers and these trucks:argh::dontknow: :D :p
Welcome to the VTCoA:rock: Keep yer head down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back