Another new one

yellowfever65

Reaction score
Guess I'll introduce myself, I've had the beast, yf #65 05 rc, for like 6 months. I've of coarse snooped around on here but just logged on the other day. Always loved these trucks, but saw this one at a dealer and dropped in to see if I could at least drive it, and bye bye hemi qc. It has a magnaflow bolt on and that was it, until i got drunk and ordered the roe sc. My buddy and i put it on about 2 months ago and this thing is awesome. :rock:

As usual faster than the 10 guys lol! JK hank

15 views and only a L guys says welcome!!!! C'mon guys that's pathetic

Welcome to the RBC. The Roe is an awesome upgrade! adds about 150 hp and it will get better fuel economy ! But it gets really hard on tires!! enjoy the truck.

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of useful info here.

Kick back Dr feel good. Feel on this nuts

Welcome

Pictures??????

Thanks everybody, Pics will come soon. Race nah I was gonna leave it stock.. So with this roe its plenty of fun now, just wanted a lil boost.. How long can i beat on this thing before I need to go forged, is it safe running this on stock bottom end? The first thing I ordered was the clutch upgrade from roe but I haven't installed it yet, and I have troubles dropping it into second gear. It upshifts fine but wont drop into second unless I rev it up or until I slow down to like 7 mph, then it drops in perfect. Has anyone had this problem, it did shift great when I first bought it.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back