Another Newbie, just picked up my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

hemi71 said:
Thanks for the welcome, I've got a lot to learn about these trucks.

here are some pics of other mopars i either own or have owned...had quite a few nice old mopars thru the years
Hot DAMN! :eek: Nice all of them!

when you wanted somthing different, you got it for sure with the 10.
Enjoy your stay ...:rock:

Congrats on your purchase, got mine a month ago and can't say anything bad about it other than pricing MODS. Looking at your current and past rides brings back soooo many memories and simply confirms why I have always been a MOPAR Freek.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Looking forward to having some fun with this truck, probably will hold off on mods for a bit until i get the feel for it. From looking at all these nice trucks on here, i'd guess the first thing I'll do is lower it, as i like the way your trucks look with the wheel well filled up better.

I'll put some more old Mopar pics up...some of these pics are from before I had a digital camera. Don't have that superbird anymore, thats one i regret selling.

Right now, all i have is the In-violet droptop Cuda and the SRT-10. Just sold the red/pewter 69 runner pictured below. The 2000 CTD 2500 in the first set of pics is my everyday driver and tow truck for my enclosed trailer.

Attachments

• DS sm.jpg
    DS sm.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 18
  • left front 1 sm.jpg
    left front 1 sm.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 71 roadrunner small.jpg
    71 roadrunner small.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 71 RT small.jpg
    71 RT small.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 15
  • 74 Cuda 275-15 sm.jpg
    74 Cuda 275-15 sm.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 16
  • 102-0246_IMG.JPG
    102-0246_IMG.JPG
    931.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 68 hemi runner small.jpg
    68 hemi runner small.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 71 Cuda small.jpg
    71 Cuda small.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 21
WElcome to the RBC nice lineup. I too have owned several mopars over the years and still have a 68 Coronet R/T, 69 Super Bee, 07 Hemi Ram and an 08 Viper coupe.

Bruce

Best Mod for the money.... Cut out your cats and put in straight pipe...

Keep your cats in a box just in case....

Instant add of 20 rwhp and a great sound improvement.... faster revs, too !.... You'll love it.

D

Welcome brohter. okay now lets get the mods and start to paint it black and you will be set

hemi71 said:
Thanks for the welcome, I've got a lot to learn about these trucks.

here are some pics of other mopars i either own or have owned...had quite a few nice old mopars thru the years
Pretty respectable company for just a pick up truck.......:p Welcome and Happy New Year to you.:)

hemi71 said:
Just picked up my truck, been seriously looking for about a month. Bought a 05 RC with 6K miles, got what i think is a good price (under 22K) for a fairly stock excellent condition truck. Got it home last nite just in time to beat an ice storm, had to sit outside all nite since the barn is full for the next few days until another old mopar leaves. Pics show it as it sat this morning, have to take some better pics when the weather permits. It will eventually share my barn with my 70 cuda ragtop.

Life long mopar man, owned over 100 mopars thru the years. Wanted something different, so with these trucks being so what i view as undervalued today i took the jump.

This man obviously knows what he's talkin' about............:rock:

WoW, those are some drop dead gorgeous Mopars. I'm sorry but all I can think of now is that Superbird, that thing is amazing. Congrats on your RC.

What is your next Mopar purchase gonna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back