Another Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lottotruck said:
I was refered to this site by my very good (but far away :( ) friend MauiSRT10. After selling my dually and looking for another gas powered crew cab, I could not help myself to start seriously considering a QC SRT10. I'm sure the Hemi would be adequate, right? :stupido2:
WHAT!! I hope you're kidding? 'bout the hemi thing I mean.
Welcome to the best forum around!

HV SRT said:
I agree. The red on the 04 & 05 I do not like.
I double agree, if I'd known that color would be coming out when I got my '05, I'd of gotten a red '05 and had painted '06 Inferno Red

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude, I just got home from work............paradise aint cheap!!!! LOL

Its all about the ten Steve..................get those hemi thoughts out of your mind!!!

patrick

You are right about that! :beer:

I just wanted to start off with a bang as a newbie! :party:

Thanks D.

Lottotruck is a lifelong friend of mine and a great guy. I hope he finds the perfect truck...............he has been listening to me go on about mine for 4 years! LOL

patrick

Lottotruck said:
Even though these are the fastest production trucks ever, with fuel prices where they are at, it seems like there should be some real deals!

Still not 100% convinced that $10k more than a Hemi is worth it?:dontknow:

Maybe that should be the topic of my next thread?

What prices are you using? A QC with a SCT/Intake/Exhaust (less then $1500) can run in the 12's. What would it take to put a hemi in the 12's. If you are looking for speed then go with the SRT. If you need speed plus heavy towing, work stuff, etc then the hemi might be best.

MYTRAM said:
And it's taken that long to wise up and get one? :D Hope he makes the right choice!

I used to have a Ford F350 Diesel Dually, but since I have sold my 31' boat, I didn't really need such a big truck, I sold the truck too! :( Now, with diesel prices where they are at and the extra cost of maintaining a diesel, it didn't seem practical to keep it! Besides, it was BIG! :p

Now, I have been eyeballing the Dodge Ram QC and, with mauiSRT/10 in the background, the SRT10 has come into the picture!:flute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back