Another Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lottotruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was refered to this site by my very good (but far away :( ) friend MauiSRT10. After selling my dually and looking for another gas powered crew cab, I could not help myself to start seriously considering a QC SRT10. I'm sure the Hemi would be adequate, right? :stupido2:

Welcome - stick with a 10!!! :D :rock:

HV SRT said:
Welcome and when you get your beast we will need pics.
Love that inferno red, but I'm looking for an '05 in Black (1), Silver (2) or Yellow (don't like the yellow on dash but don't wanna change it either:eek: )(3). Too bad they did not offer inferno in 2005!:mad:

if your looking 4 an black 05 theres one in Knoxville Tn.
30k or so miles veryvery clean!!!! my little brother was looking at it last night,
not sure if it was anybodys on here or not, but they have $30,500 on it but the guy shot down to $24,000 quick ( plus tax-tag )
haven't seen no yellow fever trucks nowhere tho!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Family

1badnightrunner said:
if your looking 4 an black 05 theres one in Knoxville Tn.
30k or so miles veryvery clean!!!! my little brother was looking at it last night,
not sure if it was anybodys on here or not, but they have $30,500 on it but the guy shot down to $24,000 quick ( plus tax-tag )
haven't seen no yellow fever trucks nowhere tho!!!!!!!!

Even though these are the fastest production trucks ever, with fuel prices where they are at, it seems like there should be some real deals!

Still not 100% convinced that $10k more than a Hemi is worth it?:dontknow:

Maybe that should be the topic of my next thread?

Scot, I like the pic...!:dancing2: All these smilies are great too!:beer:
BTW, how much does it cost (approx) to get stripes like that?

Where is MauiSRT10?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back