Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent some pics to Amsterdam for you.....better ones coming. Custom grill insert, lowered, with any luck....some graphics.

Welcome and Get your wallet out ..... mod bug is on the prowl, look what it did to me ....

Jim

Whenever the PNW meet is in Seattle....I'll be there. Is there a website that advertizes dates for meets? I've only met 1.....yes....1 other SRT 10 Owner in my area. Kinda slim pickins. Even harder to get parts. Lower kit took 3 months to get here.

DVSMAX said:
I sent some pics to Amsterdam for you.....better ones coming. Custom grill insert, lowered, with any luck....some graphics.
MAN THAT IS A NICE QC , LOW. SWEET, WHAT IS UP WITH THE LOCAL TAIL AROUDN THERE? ANY PIX OF THAT

Lowered 2" front and 4" rear. May have been a bit much as caster is maxed out and causing inner tire wear, of course it handles considerably better than stock so complaining won't do any good! I just had to get rid of the gap between tire and fender - mostly at the back as the inner fender doesn't cover the frame and box. Surprisingly, the ride improved (smoother). 7" clearance at front air dam - quite livable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back