Another Pistol Grip shifter broke...

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I broke my second Gunslinger Pistol Grip shifter. Good thing I'm at the NATS! Happened tonight before I headed to Brice road for the cruise. And I wasn't even yanking on it.
I just happened to have my stock handle with me and made the swap. I'll be stopping by the Gunslinger Tent first thing in the morning! Thinking maybe I'll opt for Gary's Gen-X shifter...:dontknow:

Stretch

amoparman said:
Well, I broke my second Gunslinger Pistol Grip shifter. Good thing I'm at the NATS! Happened tonight before I headed to Brice road for the cruise. And I wasn't even yanking on it.
I just happened to have my stock handle with me and made the swap. I'll be stopping by the Gunslinger Tent first thing in the morning! Thinking maybe I'll opt for Gary's Gen-X shifter...:dontknow:

Stretch

Hope springs eternal.............:rock:

Sorry the fggr busted on ya...........

D

HaulinAsp said:
Hmmmmm see Sig....

Hmmm I see...:D Well, here's the scoop...
I was talking to the guy at Gunslinger's today and he swapped out my handle for a new one. We got to talking and he said it was a problem with the way the handles were cut out. The new one I got today is a LOT tighter in the isolator and doesn't move around like the last two did. I really don't think I'll have a problem with this one breaking on me. But... we'll see. If it does, I have an idea that might fix the problem.

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back